Space planning is an important part of the process when you're designing a room. It also happens to be one of my favorite parts of the process! I love creating floor plans that make the best use of the space, maintain good flow, and are functional for the way you live. Having a vision for how to set up your room along with the dimensions of the pieces you need to look for will help you create a space that feels "right," be a smart shopper, and prevent costly mistakes. This standalone e-design service is perfect if you already have the furniture you need or have design ideas in mind, but don't quite know how to put it all together. I'll work with your existing furniture and/or provide recommendations for approximate sizes of additional pieces to complete the space. If you're starting from scratch with an empty room, that's fine too!
Once I have the information about your room (see the section titled "You'll Provide" for details!), I'll get to work on the space plan and share it with you in my online client portal. You'll have an opportunity to provide feedback there and we'll revise up to two times as needed. When the plan is finalized, you'll receive a document with the space plan along with the recommended approximate dimensions for each new item.
This flat fee package is priced at $175 per room. Please note that this service does not include furniture or decor selection. A full e-design package may be a better fit if you need help choosing the exact pieces for your room.
What's included in the space planning package:
- A digital space plan showing the furniture layout and room dimensions.
- Two rounds of revisions to tweak the plan to your needs.
- Recommended dimensions for furniture pieces if additional items are needed.
- Written information to accompany the visual space plan.
- A completed questionnaire (below) that assesses your needs and wants for the room.
- A drawing of your room showing the dimensions of each wall, doorway, wall opening, and window, as well as the height of the ceiling. I'll request any additional measurements as needed.
- Measurements (width, depth, and height) and photos of each piece of furniture you'd like to incorporate in the space.
- Photos of your room from all angles - landscape/horizontal works best!
To get started, please fill out the questionnaire below and purchase your space planning package. Payment is required prior to beginning the design phase.